Care & Maintenance
Before you call your dealer:
- Check the bypass valve to make sure it is in the service position.
- Verify the time of day on the LCD screen is correct.
- Check salt levels, and make sure salt bridging* is not occurring.
- Check hardness setting and verify hardness of water supply.
When calling the dealer, be prepared to answer:
- What are the problem’s symptoms? Where is the problem?
- What is the water level in the brine tank?
- Is there an error code on the display? If so, what is the number?
- Have you run out of salt recently?
- Any other pertinent information about the problem/symptoms.