The ideal particulate filters.
The unique ONE Cartridge Tank filter system is the ideal solution for the removal of a multitude of particulates. It’s designed to replace smaller, commonly used cartridge filters, and is available in two different configurations ideal for residential to larger commercial applications. These systems utilize a variety of large capacity cartridges, which greatly extend replacement cycle times. Perfect for most water conditions where pre- or post-filtration for particulates is needed.
- Cartridges specially designed for higher flow rates and higher contaminant retention capacities
- Wide variety of application-specific cartridges available
- Easy access to cartridge for service and replacement purposes – no special tools required
- Optional bottom drain – Allows particles to flush from the system and extends cartridge life
The EF-835-1 Cartridge Tank comes equipped with a top mount valve including bypass and is available with three different cartridge types (see literature). These filters offer excellent filtration and, because of their size, outstanding retention capabilities for residential and light commercial applications.
NEW PROPRIETARY CARTRIDGE DESIGN – Introduced June 2016
Exclusive only to us, a new cartridge design has been implemented to make installation and changing cartridges easier than ever. Changes include:
- Long distributor; adapts directly to in/out head. No more coupling.
- “Legs” on bottom filter cap allow for efficient drain down
- New bottom drain assembly swivels and allows for easy connection and debris removal.
- No more bottom adapter tee.
The new ONE™ filter design is interchangeable with any existing ONE™ Cartridge product from Water-Right. No add-on components or system modifications are required for use of the updated cartridge design.