Filter Out Impurities, Particles, And Much More
The Clear Flo® RO drinking water system ensures healthier, fresher water every time you turn on the faucet. This drinking water system filters out all kinds of particles and impurities, including heavy metals, fluoride, chlorine, and large suspended particles.
To learn more about the Clear Flo® drinking water system, find a local dealer near you today!
How The Clear Flo® Drinking Water System Works
The Clear Flo® freshwater solution guarantees the safe drinking water your family deserves, delivering up to 100 gallons per day. Using multi-stage filtration, the Clear Flo® system helps remove particles and impurities, meaning only the best water makes it through your tap!
- Guaranteed freshwater, every time
- Simple cartridge replacement
- Comes in multiple faucet colors and designs
The Reverse Osmosis Filtration Process:
- The manifold system directs water through a sediment carbon pre-filter, ensuring chlorine-free and particle-free water.
- Then, water is directed through the membrane, trapping and isolating contaminants, substantially reducing microscopic impurities.
- Next, water is channeled through the carbon post filter. Contaminants that slip past the membrane are removed and absorbed. The water is then stored in the pressure tank for on-demand use.
- To avoid the water picking up tastes and odors from the holding tank, it is run through one last carbon filtration process.
Product Dimensions & Capabilities:
Please click the link to view the dimensions, capacities, and specifications of this unit. Your local dealer can help you determine if this product is the right fit for your water and home.